Thursday, March 26, 2015

+ 365 day 84

Day 84 Wednesday

Today was another good day - not that anything amazing happened but I felt happy, woke up happy and spent the day happy.

No news about my aunty so taking that as a sign no news is good news shes still opening her eyes sporadically and still breathing unaided.

I'm feeling more positive - I think it's because the sun is coming back - amazing the way the weather can impact on your mood.

I am also happy because I have 161 days until my holidays - I am super excited about my holidays.

I'm sure I have posted before but I'm going to post again because I'm super excited about my hols so this is what we are doing:

Wed
- coach down to gatwick
- staying at gatwick central travelodge (we have stayed here before basic but nice)

Thurs
- fly to Toronto
- coach from Toronto to Niagara Falls

Fri
- trip under/around Niagara Falls on a boat - explore Niagara Falls

Sat
- explore Niagara Falls and relax

Sun
- coach to airport
- fly to Las Vegas

Mon
- Vegas Baby!

Tues
- Grand Canyon day trip

Wed
- Ghost towns!

Thurs
- Uncle flies home (he doesn't fancy Disney)
- Me, mum and niece fly to Disney World Orlando whoop whoop
- Staying at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort (it's fab!)

Fri
- Disney

Sat
- Disney

Sun
- Disney

Mon
- Disney

Tues
- Disney

Wed
- Disney

Thurs
- Disney
- taxi to I-drive where we are going to be staying at the Enclave (again stayed here before and its a good location for I-drive)

Fri
- Busch Gardens

Sat
- Shopping malls!!!!
- Flea Markets !!!!
- Walmart

Sun
- Seaworld

Mon
- Universal Studios

Tues
- Disney (and possibly Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party)

Wed
- Universal Islands of Adventure

Thur
- Beach

Fri
- Aquatica

Sat
- shopping
- fly home :(

So that's the rough plan for my mammoth holidays :D

Yes so todays positive is being positive and having something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment