Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Wins :)

So these are all the items I have won or had for free from comps and freebies in January - these are items that have arrived this month (although I may have won them in December) - I have won other items but they haven't arrived yet so they will be in next months wins and a huge thanks to the people who were hosting the comps/supplying the prizes

So in no particular order:

Advent win from Betta Living on FB - a massive gorgeous glass star candle holder


Give away from Carolina Dress Room on FB  a stunning Wiggle dress - Lydia Satin Bombshell in Teal - they have a website and sell vintage style dresses from size 8-28 and they are pretty fab this isnt my fave dress on the site - but it looks pretty good on



Purina ProPlan Cat Food Trial - they chose 3000 people to take part in the trial and I was lucky enough to be chosen to take part - pack included 1 bag of dry food, 2 x 10 packs of wet food and a kibble roll for my cat and 1 x 10pack wet food and 6 x sample packs of dry food plus vouchers and info to hand out to family and friends. Trial is still going on although my kitty has finished the wet food now. I entered to take part in this trial via the insider website and form the looks of their site its a bit like the savvy circle where they trial products for feedback


A bottle of Carob Fruit Syrup from Clarks It! FB page They gave away several bottles on facebook and on twitter for people to try to replace sugar in their diet and to use this healthy alternative. It was pretty tasty and good in drinks and in cooking but I still prefer maple syrup on my pancakes :)


A banks beer T-Shirt - from their website - you can enter 3 x a day and they have runners up prizes of Tees plus a first place prize that changes weekly and the competition is still running :)



A stunning Peg bag and shopping bag designed by Betty Boynes - won from the Your Cat Magazine FB page. They run regular weekly competitions on thier FB page and also on their website.



2 x mens designer Polo Shirts from the Social Discount Network FB page - They have a great website where they sell off a variety of goods at ridiculously low prices and they also run regular competitions on their face book page.

I asked if I could have the tops in purple and a size small which they honoured although all prizes are subject to availability and if they dont have your chosen colour they will send what they have in stock


Love Heart Star Wars Quote Dangler - okay so I don't know how to describe this but it's super cute and I won it in an FB Giveaway from Lippin's Treasure Trove  - she sells lots of these little hand printed hearts in a variety of designs and they make super cute and unusual gifts.


This is a little made to my design Card Frame from the lovely Jolly Spoon  - another FB give away - where I could choose the initial, the background colour and the frame of choice. I chose to get this one made for my niece and her bf who have been together for a long time now. They both have learning difficulties and special needs. I chose the colour blue for the background as it's my nieces favourite colour. Jolly Spoon does a few other different designs again some are really unusual and would make some excellent gift ideas so please check out her page



And I think that's it - not a bad haul and have found some really unique and cool sites which I can run to when I am looking for different gifts. Happy comping people lets hope February is just as AWESOME!































No comments:

Post a Comment