Thursday, April 30, 2015

+ 365 Days 116, 117, 118 & 119

116 - MONDAY
117 - TUESDAY
118 -WEDNESDAY
119 - THURSDAY

Sadly I have come down with the lurgy! Saw throat, sniffly nose, ear ache, head ache and today I lost my voice completely. All I have done is work eat sleep repeat! Everyone in work is sick either with head cold type virus or D&V virus - yep it's great working in a hospital sometimes!

So the positives

Day 116 - Today's positive - made it through the day without falling asleep at my desk - it was a real risk as exhausted after the weekend away! Didn't feel too bad today slight ear ache and headache

Day 117 - Got some prizes in the post woohoo love getting parcels especially when you dont know whats in them! (if your interested it was a folded book, a fish slice, tickets to a craft show and my walking boots - all on the April wins page - check it out). Ear ache worse today, lots of sneezing and snuffling

Day 118 - Starting to feel pretty rough and other staff off sick not a good sign. Ear ache, snuffles, joined by random cough, sore throat and headache. Today's positive - home bargains had those kit kat chunkies in stock which are like 2 different types of caramel for 25p I bought 10!

Day 119 -Even more staff off sick and yup deffo feeling crappy - lost voice so had to turn phones off as couldnt answer them in work! Today's positive is this was my last day in work for a 4 day weekend! I'm pretty pleased about that can I get a woohoo?

Tomorrow I am supposed to be driving to west wales to stay with my dad for the weekend not sure if I am going as I feel so crappy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment