Friday, January 23, 2015

+ 365 Day 23

Today I have been off work - due to an accumulation of annual leave up until the end of February I have every Friday off and it is pretty amazing - I'm not sure how I am going to cope with having to work full time again come March!

Part of having Friday's off is to help me relax more - I don't sleep much a good night is 5 hours sleep a bad night is 2 days without sleep or only an hour. This means with work and stuff by the end of the week I am exhausted and I make silly mistakes like putting the wrong time and dates on peoples letters which isn't so good.

Anyways today I had to take my cat to the vet - Leo suffers with conjunctivitis and the other day when I saw his eye I knew he had it again and needed the vets for drops as we are out of them. Unfortunately I couldn't take him yesterday as I had a dr's appointment so I had to wait until today.

We saw the vet who saw us before and she asked me how his diet was going as he's a pretty large cat - I was like yeah pretty good he's on low fat biscuits and he only gets 1/2 a pouch of food in the morning and night. So she weighed him and he's put on 1 kg *awkward*

We got the drops and as a treat I bought him some chicken nuggets from macdonalds and Jac the dog who was also with me had a plain cheese burger and I had a festive pie - so much for the diet!

So today I am happy that my lovely kitty cat is going to be okay - that I am fortunate enough to be able to cover the cost of his vet bills and to live in a place where looking after your pet is possible.

Here's some pictures of my poorly kitty taken today:




No comments:

Post a Comment