Friday, January 16, 2015

+ 365 Day 16 - post number 2

I didn't realise how difficult it would be to actually post to this blog daily - finding the positive in the every day is easy - getting the time to come online/getting my laptop/tablet/internet to work isnt!

I am hoping to get back on top of things soon as I have decided to close down my other blog account and just concentrate on this one (my other blog is about disney and stuff) so I will be posting some of the stuff I would have posted there on here instead so I am going to post this stuff but without the + 365 label in the front :)

Anyways... following on from the massive post earlier today's positive is trying something new - in this case it's my kitty trying something new not me but happy kitties = happy me


No comments:

Post a Comment