This may not seem like a big deal but I give you exhibit A B & C - my current curtains.
You will notice the uneven / wonky lengths and widths - I did that - oops and I was really proud of them too but they are definitely looking pretty shabby now!
The new ones are a VAST improvement but they wont be going up until they have been washed (the cats slept on them whilst I was waiting to alter them and they are now decorated in a multitude of fur)
I also managed to work out how to load the bobbin with red thread to do them - I'm not sure if that's what it's called actually but it involved transferring the cotton from the reel onto the bobbin that fits in the bottom of the sewing machine so that all the stitches were the same colour.
So today's positive is achievement - or in my case setting myself realistic goals. Once I have washed and put the new curtains up I will try to remember to take a photo of my amazing achievement :D
Oh and I also managed to change the bobbin and reel on the sewing machine back over to white so I can continue with the kitty project I am working on which is going pretty slowly eep.
And one final positive - Lady's trial of the food is going really well and it's for delicate tummies and so far so good no nasty wind (thank god as she sleeps on my pillow!) or stinky litter trays yay
I'm going to finish today with another picture of one of my lovely Lady - this time with Mister Leopard Belly aka Leo aka big daddy (he weighs around 8 kgs at the moment!) I love this picture or them sleeping cwtched together - it looks like one body with 2 kitty heads :)