Monday, May 4, 2015

+ 365 Days 122 & 123

Day 122 - Sunday

So today I had plans to go to the nature reserve and see what could be seen but the weather had other plans and it rained, and rained, and rained, and....yep rained some more.

So instead I stayed at my dad's and we played scrabble and cards.

That's pretty much it.

I then drove home and the weather was grim so it took me just over 2hr15mins to get home.

I got home and Harmony had thrown up over my bed!

However, the positive is my mum and sis had stripped my bed and cleaned up the sick - YAY - I'm so not good with sick!

Day 123 - Monday

Bank Holiday Monday - yay an extra day off work whoop whoop. Today I have done....nothing

Literally

NOTHING

I have entered some comps but thats it

And I have to admit it's been nice to just veg out

So today's positive is having a day to just chill with no demands on my time, no rushing around for the kitty rescue, no picking or dropping off from freecycle, no housework and no work!

No comments:

Post a Comment