Sunday, November 8, 2015

SuperSavvyCircle - Always Discreet Part 2

Read the introduction post here :)

So carrying on from that - I read through all the material and got to work making up my goody bags to hand out to friends, families, acquaintances and anyone else who fancies a trial :)


So basically we had a buch of shiny purple bags to make into goody bags - nice and discreet just like the name :)

A pack of 20 small pads and a pack of 10 large pads

10 x money off coupons (£1 off pads £2.50 off pants)

Ask a friend sheets - not sure how many but lots :)

Info sheets

I made up 15 bags with a mix of items. I decided not to put the coupons in the bags instead I thought I would offer them to people who tried the product and expressed an interest in buying some more - rather than giving them to people who perhaps wouldnt use them :)


So each bag had either 1 x large and 1 x small pad plus the ask a friend sheet and the info sheet


Or it had 2 x small pads plus the ask a friend and the info sheet


I have already started giving out the bags :) and so far the response has been pretty positive.

I have also started using my pack which includes the regular size pads.

To give you an idea of the sizes I 'borrowed' the pads from my sister's bag (she didn't mind as I didnt take them out of the wrapping) and took this pic - excuse the hangers but they kept curling back closed!




As you can see there is a huge difference in the sizes of the pads including the length and the depth of them.

I'm currently trialling the regular ones and will post my findings on them next week along with some of the feedback from the other ladies I have shared with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment