Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September - Freebies & Wins

I am not expecting to post much here this month as I am away from 2nd - 27th Sept. However I do have some outstanding prizes from last month which I am hoping will arrive whilst I am away.

As always - these are prizes and items that have arrived this month but they may have been won in previous months :)

1. WIN - HP Envy Printer and years supply of ink from madeformums (also HP sent me a backpack and a pack of photo paper as a seperate parcel im assuming its part of the prize:D)




2. WIN - a micro bar box from the microbarbox team on twitter



3. WIN - 2 months supply of breakfast cereal from quakers oats FB page



4. WIN - Hand sanitiser from twitter



5. WIN - a tea box (full of fancy tea leaves and muslin bags and stuff) from (tbc)




6. WIN - bob martins doggy hamper for Jac from poundland on twitter



7. WIN - 32gb micro sd card and adpater plus some sweets from leaf on twitter



8. WIN - Encona hot pepper sauce from encona on twitter



9. WIN - Cycling jersey from probikekit on twitter



10. WIN - Loreal beauty goodies & curve fashion show tickets from FB comp (company tbc)



11. FREEBIE - Another can of tropical red bull (I think that brings the total up to 4 of these I have had now lol)



12. WIN - Entourage on DVD - think this is part of my prize from cineworld from last month that was sent seperately


No comments:

Post a Comment