Saturday, March 28, 2015

+ 365 Days 85

Day 85 - Friday

Today was not a good day. My aunt took a turn for the worse and the decision was made to turn off everything, remove all drips etc and let her go. The only thing they gave her was morphine to ensure there was no pain. She passed within 3 hours of everything being turned off with her husband and my uncle her younger brother and his partner with her. It was apparently very peaceful which we are grateful for.

Today I am thankful to the hospital staff who did their best to save her - sadly her body couldn't take anymore and her spirit had given up.

I am thankful she went peacefully with family around her.

We might be in pieces but she is at peace RIP aunty chris - god mother -  friend - I will miss you





No comments:

Post a Comment